Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sleep study results

NORMAL. In every way.

Since we had Calvin's tonsils/adenoids taken out before the study we will never know if he had an apnea issue since it would have resolved before the study. Otherwise, he has no abnormalities.

As far as I can tell he doesn't wake up in the middle of the night anymore but still gets up pretty early. He plays legos 'til 6 and then DS 'til I am ready to get up and start my day.

It works. We survive.

It is the first day of summer and he is having a nap. I still don't get why he needs a nap every day and yet is "getting enough sleep at night."

1 comment:

R said...

Yeah, I'm sure it's still a challenge. I don't like it when "they" (aka medical people) say they have solved the "problem"--whatever it may be--but you still feel like they are missing a piece of the puzzle. Like with Bella's eyes. But I won't go there.
BTW, you look smashing in that purple dress. So cute!