"How much is that doggie in the window?"
The fair is really fun. A traditional county fair w/ shows, exibits, and all the animal competitions. I really enjoyed looking at everything.
petting zoo
Shi wanted Calvin to go on all the rides. He was happy to do that and had a lot of fun. I had to go on one w/ them b/c calvin was too short to go w/o an adult. It was scary. I thought I'd die for sure.
Lex got to go on one baby ride and loved it and screamed a lot when we took her off!
And Clare who was scared of the rides got to paint her face.
Clare also learned about where hot dogs come from. She loved looking at the huge pigs. Dave said, "Clare did you know hot dogs come from pigs?" Clare said, "Oh, do they poop them out?" What's crazy is that she wasn't the least bit concerned to learn that hot dogs are actually poop.
1 comment:
lol...oh man the hot dog thing is great! so so funny!
Post a Comment