Thursday, June 17, 2010

Calvin Speed Gonda

This week it was Calvin's turn for pictures. He was super cooperative and very happy to go get his picture taken. His school pictures this year weren't that great and I have been wanting to do some new ones for a while.









This is his mischevious face. I see it pretty often.


Calvin is 7 and a half now. My how the time goes by!

6 comments:

Scott said...

I love that shirt and the prop letters. Where'd you get those (letters)?

I fear Tressel is being neglected. Can we please get a post on the dog?

Johnson Fam said...

Love these pics of Calvin! I can't believe he's 7 1/2 already. Wow! It seems like just yesterday we met you and he was just a baby.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I too can't believe he is 7 1/2!! He is such a stud!

Melissa said...

I seriously can't believe in a short time he will be baptized. WHAT??? That is unreal!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Love these. What a handsome boy!

lisa h. said...

I can't believe how much older he is looking! wow. love that mischievous face!