Thursday, February 18, 2010

kid stats and other stuff

Calvin - 7 years - 46 in. 46 lbs.

Clare - 4 years - 40 in. 32 lbs.

Alexey - almost 2 years - 32 in 23 lbs.

Tressel -- 1 year - 100 lbs! Our puppy had a b-day this weekend!

My kids are all on the small side but growing well and are healthy.

We scheduled Calvin to have a tonsil/adenoidectomy in 10 days. This news deserves a full post sometime soon.

We are enjoying a week off of school and a week of BEAUTIFUL San Diego weather. Most of Dave's attendings are out of town so he has actually had a pretty light week as well. He is studying for the boards (and playing a ton of Wii). The only downside is that all three kids have a terrible cough/cold which slows us down a little. The kids have had fun playing together and we've gone to the playground or beach or a dr appointment every day.





We went on a quick family outing to Costco last night. (the only store dave will go in to). I loved these quirky shots of the kids.




Dave and I had a valentine party at one of the attending dr.'s house last weekend.
(I look terrible in that one so I'll post an extra one of me and Chiazo -- the other 3rd year).

Lex and I getting ready for church one day. SHe always wants to hold the camera, and taking pics of ourselves is a good compromise.

6 comments:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Nice shirt Calvin! You look great in those V'day photos! Glad you're having a fun week off school. :) Miss you guys!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

It's hard to complain too much about California with this weather we've been having! Denise, you looks beautiful as always. How did the park go on Sunday?

Pete said...

I love Calvin's shirt. I hope Calvin can come see the Big House someday. If not, he can at least come to my house and watch a game in my Michigan Man-room.

You kids look great in the costco picture.

Scott said...

The dog weighs as much as all three of your kids combined!

Lance loves being able to play at Costco--there are so many places to hide and climb and crawl around. We also love their pizza.

Obama said that doctors cut out kids' tonsils unnecessarily just to make money. Are you sure you trust your doctor more than Obama?

Kellie said...

You're gorgeous! I can't believe how much everyone is growing up... especially that DOG!

lisa h. said...

I can't believe calvin has a Michigan shirt! looks like a nice week off. that is nice to go to that v day party...joe's dept doesn't do much of that. maybe fellowship will be different. you look great!