Tuesday, February 23, 2010

clare at lexies age


They do look a little alike but also very different.Also Alexey has no need to wear the big sis. shirt at this age whereas Clare did.

some pics form our most recent beach trip. We went down to beautiful Coronado. Someplace I haven't been for years. It was more beautiful than I remember. It is an island across the bay from SAn Diego





You can see how big Tressel is compared to Alexey. He like a horse to her!



Here are a bunch of pics of the puppy. Consider it his one year photo shoot!

You can see the ridge and why these dogs are called ridgeback.
.
I get a lot of comments wherever I go with Tressel about 1. how beautiful he is and 2. how big he is

5 comments:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Wow, tressel does look big. Oprah just had on the world's tallest dog... a great dane named George. You should google it. The owner gets asked if he is a pony. haha.

Katherine said...

I want to go to the beach!!!

Melissa said...

Cute pics, your dog is gorgeous!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I love Coronado island. The sand is incredible!

I am Laura said...

I think they look exactly alike.