Tuesday, February 2, 2010

chemo calvin

Dave shaved Calvin's head and now he looks a little funny. I think he looks like he has been through chemo, with such light hair that you can hardly see it. With his huge ear to ear scar he could be mistaken for a kid that just left the hospital.

Although....several people at church complimented me on what a cool hair cut he had thinking that I put the zig-zags in on purpose!





Calvin isn't always excited to let me take his picture but he was happy to let me take some pictures of his new haircut. He really likes it.





Calvin took about 50 pics of himself. Here are a few samples. The other 47 are just the same!




He has been going through an especially sweet stage lately and I love it. He is a good boy. We are excited for a great week next week. Saturday is our family birthday day, then Tues I get to go with his class to Sea World and then Wed is his real b-day. For his b-day activity he wants to go to nickel city with uncle dan!

5 comments:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I'm sure that there are lot of teenagers that would love to have zigzags like that! We are excited to see you on Saturday!

R said...

That's great!
I'm glad to see he's wearing the patch! Way to go Denise! Every day you persevere it pays off!

Melissa said...

So far my kids haven't messed with scissors on their hair. Dylan is learning to use scissors this year and hasn't experimented yet so I guess we are lucky.

Pete said...

new post.

I am Laura said...

I have forgotten to come on my private blogs in forever. I like Calvin's buzz. I actually think his scar is awesome and you should always have him in a buzz. Also, Happy birthday big Calvin. I can't believe it. 7 is way too old.