Last weekend we went up to Palomar Mtn to see the snow. We had a fun time. It only took about an hour to get there and then we stayed for a couple of hours until Calvin was too cold to stay any longer.
At one point, Calvin went flying past our stopping point and down into a gully. He almost feel in the little stream but the dead trees caught him.
I LOVE that you're using boogey-boards for sleds!! Heard a song on the radio today about a girl from California and almost cried for all the snow we have here. This is the part of winter where I become despondent...because winter is never going to end...and I wish I were in San Diego with you. :-)
I love sledding! Alexey looks like she loved it too. So much fun for the kids. I don't mind the snow, but I hate where it feels like winter for 6 months.
6 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun.
That is more snow than we have seen here so far. But there is a big storm coming in tomorrow.
I LOVE that you're using boogey-boards for sleds!! Heard a song on the radio today about a girl from California and almost cried for all the snow we have here. This is the part of winter where I become despondent...because winter is never going to end...and I wish I were in San Diego with you. :-)
so fun. you should come to ohio today and see all the snow we have! it just keeps coming! i'm glad calvin didn't fall in the water!
I love sledding! Alexey looks like she loved it too. So much fun for the kids. I don't mind the snow, but I hate where it feels like winter for 6 months.
What fun! Lexey looks like she's enjoying her first experience with snow. I can't believe it only took an hour to get there. How perfect!
That looks like the right amount of snow, and it seems like you had fun. How come Tressel didn't go? I'm glad Calvin didn't fall into the stream.
Post a Comment