Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy 7th Calvin! --now with pictures!

My boy is 7 today! Hard to believe.

He took some M&M cookies to school today to share with the class and then this afternoon he's taking a friend to nickel city (arcade).









At home having cake.









7 things I love about Calvin

1. He is sweet. very tender. very affectionate. loves to give hugs and kisses.

2. Is funny. Likes funny things. Lately he's started reading Calvin and Hobbes and that is really fun!

3. He is a good big brother. especially to alexey. He still talks to her in a sweet voice (unless she is bugging him). It'll be fun someday to have another baby and he'll be a big big helper. This is not an announcement...

4. He still likes to cuddle.

5. He is very good with computers and all electronics. I'm sure he can already out perform me on almost all things in that category!

6. He thinks his new nike shoes make him run faster!

7. He is still a little boy. He hasn't made that transition yet from being anything but a momma's boy and though some days I think, "why can't this child grow up?" I know I will be sorry when he does. He is great! We all love him!



This cracked me up! Both feel asleep on the couch (bad dog!) after a fun day!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I can hardly believe he is 7! Happy Birthday Calvin!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Love that last picture. Sorry I couldn't give Calvin a birthday twin. Believe me, I wanted to gift him that more than you can imagine!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

It was sure fun seeing you guys over the weekend! Thanks for hosting us! Happy Birthday Calvin!

Pete said...

I love blogs. I glad you keep us posted on what is going on.

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, Calvin! I think I'd forgotten that he and Ethan are about the same age. What fun things to love about Calvin! And that last pic is priceless!

Scott said...

Lance cracked up at the picture of Calvin and Tressel sleeping on the couch. What fun!

lisa h. said...

well since all our kids our 6 months apart, your are running out of time...i'm already 4 months pregnant...