Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Scott,

Thank you so much for the wii games you gave me for my birthday. They are awesome! I especially love the Star Wars Force Unleashed game. So does daddy.


Dad completed the Jedi training Wednesday night and continues to play each day to unlock more forces. We have unlocked Darth Mahl and Count Duku and some others so far. One of the coolest things about it is that we get to play together for such a long time every day!

One day daddy came home from work at 10am to do his homework but first played wii for about 2 hours. Unfortunately I wasn't there to play with him, but mommy told me about it.

Last night on our way to the beach we even drove by the jedi training temple.

Did you know Mommmy and Daddy got married there? Maybe Daddy is a real jedi.

Love, Calvin

PS. this is a joke! Calvin didn't write it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

ha ha... boys will ALWAYS be boys!

lisa h. said...

awesome!!

Pete said...

I hope Scott gets Parker cool video games for his birthday.

Scott said...

@ Calvin: you're welcome! (from me and Lance).
@ Denise: enjoyed comedic passive-aggressive rant on Dave. Happy Valentine's day.
@ Pete: What game system do you have? Maybe instead of some baby clothes or a bib, I can get Parker a game for you guys to play together; NCAA Football so you can play as Michigan!