Monday, September 7, 2009

thank you, jessica!

My sis-in-law took some family pictures for us while she was here this summer. Well, actually it ended up being just the kids b/c dave wasn't home (he got hosed on his day off). So here are some of our favorites
couldn't decide which was my favorite of these 2 of Clare and Calvin.Clare has such cute (but different) faces in each of them.



Right as jess was taking this pic dan arrived home after being gone all summer! Kind of cute of all three kids watching the car pull in the driveway.
typical calvin with glasses around neck instead of on eyes but a very sweet and sincere smile.


best of all three kids overall.
seriously can't get enough of this beautiful face.
.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL children!!! Great pics!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I can't believe the color of those girls' eyes. Wow!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

So glad the CD actually worked! You have precious children, even if we can't get them all looking the same direction :)

Melissa said...

great pics of the kids. I really think Alexey and Clare look so much alike.

Johnson Fam said...

Cute pictures! Love the color of the shirts you chose as they really bring the color out in the kids eyes.

Pete said...

Those are some great picks. I'm so glad you got that one with Calvin with his glasses around his neck. That is a good one. All your kids are so cute.

lisa h. said...

the girls have such big blue eyes! calvin looks cute w/ the glasses on his neck...kinda cool. i can't believe clare can swim. i haven't even let calder try. milly would never come back if i let her run free on a beach!

Lisa said...

Can't get over their piercing blue eyes...so beautiful!

jhorrocks said...

Your kids are adorable, and I love your haircut! I am thinking of growing mine out, but every time I look at pics of you on your blog, I question my decision.

-Haley Horrocks

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Your girls eyes are seriously so beautiful!! And that Clavin is so dang cute...I should say handsome.