here are a couple more pics of wonderful clare.
and this one of the kids and tressel cracks me up.
Tressel is soooo patient with the kids ... . Here Calvin threw a hand full of sand at tressel and he patiently submits ( I think Calvin was trying to blow it off in the picture). We took Tressel to dog beach. He really loved it, as did the kids. Calvin went swimming with tressel. Tressel did pretty well at the beach. I was a little concerned about bringing him there, thinking he'd run away forever but he always came back to check on us and would also come to me as fast as he could if I called him to check on him or if he started getting to far away. I was pleasantly surprised with his recall ability. He is still a far cry from a well trained dog but we are working on him. I'd say by this point he is better trained than Calvin.
4 comments:
Funny... "better trained than Calvin." He looks like a great family dog.
I put my kids in their first swimming lessons this summer and I am going to keep them in swimming from now on. I feel bad that I waited so long. Good job Clare and swimming.
That's too funny, I'm laughing my head off at your last sentence about Calvin and the dog. :)
Way to go Clare! If Meg wasn't so afraid of getting her face wet she'd be a much better swimmer herself.
I don't know why, but I always forget you guys got a dog. That is fun to take him to a dog beach with the kids. We hope to get some more family pets after residency.
Okay, so I am loving and still laughing at that photo of your dog and the kids. Too funny!
Post a Comment