Highlights – visiting G. Joyce and g. Cal and having a Dahlquist family gathering for Father’s Day with all the aunts and uncles and many of the cousins
-visiting the Wickmans – my second family from the time I was about 3. It was fun to visit with Matt and Kerry and their beautiful girls. Matt is about 12 years older than me and 10 years younger than my dad. He and my dad were good friends.
- visiting BYU campus. It is just beautiful! All the construction that was going on while I was there has really paid off. Campus looks great. The cannon center and dorms are awesome! this is dan dropping off his tray at the cannon center. It is completely remodeled and pretty nice.
Here's the dining area.
-seeing G. Ruth and G. Bruce
-the breathtaking mountains. We saw all of them, from the foothills in bountiful to the mouth of cottonwood canyon, to utah valley mtns. All are beautiful. I Love the mountains.
5 comments:
The Wickmans look great!!! Haven't seen them in forever.
Glad you had fun--great for you to be able to "drop" him off. Cannon center looks totally different!
Great pictures! I love the mountains too. I'm glad you had a good trip. It was so good to see you again. I'm also glad your kids survived and were all alive when you got home. :)
I saw Dan today crossing the street at BYU as I was taking Allie to preschool. I yelled at him, but he had headphones in and didn't hear me. Tell him I said hi.
Love your hair! I just cut mine to donate, too, but I didn't dare go as short as you. It looks great!
I love your hair! You look so cute in that picture!
Post a Comment