For all of his complaining over the years and threats that I will be ugly if I cut my hair short I would say that he likes it the most! Actually Clare really loved it too. She says I look like Snow White. What higher compliment could there be than to look like a princess? I was a little unsure of it for the first couple of days -- but now I really like it!
3 comments:
It's VERY VERY cute! Glad Dave approves too!
So, does he want you to keep it short?
Elizabeth just posted all the father's day pictures on her facebook page. She took some awesome ones for you guys- I especially love the ones with Dave & Clare. Did she send them all to you?
i just cut my hair wed night...kinda similar...i'll have to take a pic soon. i'm glad dave likes it! and snow white is a great compliment!
Post a Comment