Wednesday, June 17, 2009

dear dave, won't this hair make a nice wig?



see you tomorrow! Love, Denise



for those of you that aren't dave...today I cut off about 12 inches of my hair and will mail it in to be donated...dave is on call and will have to wait 'til tomorrow to see me :) and so will you! Some of you might know that dave is not a big fan of hair cuts so, if you are wondering what dave thinks of me getting a hair cut I will tell you what he told me last week "I will still love you even when you are ugly." Isn't he just the sweetest thing?

4 comments:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

can't wait to see a picture!

Ashley said...

LOL - too funny!! Tell Crouton, you still love him when he's ugly and his hair has nothing to do with it! LOL!! ;) I'm excited to see pictures and CONGRATS on the donation. It's worth every inch. :)

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the after pics. I donated my hair 2 months after Dylan was born. So fun!

Em said...

Yay!!! I bet it looks awesome.

Your "isn't he just the sweetest thing" comment made me bust up.