OMG-it's been so long since I've gone there that I wouldn't even remember anyone. My uncle's teaching there right now... Ercanbrack...computer something or other I believe. I'm sure all the good teachers from my day have all retired as that's how long it's been since I was there. :)
todd hammond? he taught religion classes and was soooo great!
i can't really remember....Bean taught classes in the mass comm dept. interpersonal communication I think...he was really fun (i think that is a ge class).
2 comments:
OMG-it's been so long since I've gone there that I wouldn't even remember anyone. My uncle's teaching there right now... Ercanbrack...computer something or other I believe. I'm sure all the good teachers from my day have all retired as that's how long it's been since I was there. :)
todd hammond? he taught religion classes and was soooo great!
i can't really remember....Bean taught classes in the mass comm dept. interpersonal communication I think...he was really fun (i think that is a ge class).
Post a Comment