5 years from now (the second friday in June) dave and Chiazo will graduate from their residency!!
Last night Dave and Chiazo roasted the outgoing chief resident, Min. They did a good job with their presentation, nearly killing one of the attending physicians who laughed so hard he turned blue in the face. It is always a great night to see the graduates and getting more enjoyable as we get to know the people in the program a little better..
The way this program at USCD neurosurg is set up the 7th year resident and the 2nd year resident(s) are paired up together for a full year and work as a team to run the main hospital. Dave will really miss Min as he has been an excellent resident, surgeon, teacher, and friend.
I had one of the my soon to be laurels do my hair. I thought she did a great job and it was fun to do something a little different. Last year when I went we had a 3 month old baby so I was (a little) chubby and not as put together.
8 comments:
You look so beautiful, Denise! I love how your (soon to be) Laurel did your hair.
UCLA had their program last night and Duncan kept telling me how hilarious their roasts were. It's cool that you are invited every year. At UCLA either 1. Spouses aren't welcome at the party or 2. Duncan doesn't want to be seen with me. So, I'm hoping it is #1 ;)
Love your hair! You look amazing as always. The program there is so classy...you get to dress up all nice; ours is a picnic where the residents play ball, very laid back.
You look so gorgeous. We had our roast this weekend too. It was terrible. I will have to tell you the story sometime. For our roast we always have a theme and have to dress up. People get way into it and buy very expensive costumes. Ben and I look... out of place.
I don't think you have ever looked chubby in your life!! You always look so nice. Another great picture of you two, love your hair!
you look beautiful! We sure had fun seeing you on Saturday! I am glad that we have you here for another 5 years.
Denise - you look great. Dave looks good in his tux too. Min is wearing a tie and smiling really big in his picture. Does he wear a tie every day, and does he get more sleep than the other residents? Will Dave ever have to wear a tie to work?
You and Dave look so fancy! I wish we had a fancy party to go to. I want to have an excuse to buy a new dress :)
Hot mama!
Post a Comment