Thursday, June 18, 2009

new do





some before pics...

16 comments:

I am Laura said...

I absolutely love it.

Chris and Reba said...

Really cute, Denise!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I love it! Perfect for summer!

Em said...

So, so beautiful- you look fantastic. Such a great change especially nice for the hot summertime.

Erin Mason said...

Yea Denise! You look so cute! It's perfect for summer. Tell Dave that if he wants you to have long hair, he can plan to watch the kids for an extra twenty minutes every morning so you can do your hair. :)

Erin Mason said...

(That's what I told Jon before chopping mine!) :)

vanessa said...

It looks really cute!!

Ashley said...

Soooooo cute!! You look GREAT!! :)

Melissa said...

It looks great, especially for the summer. How did Dave react?

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

lisa h. said...

AHHHHHH!!! oh my goodness! was it hard for you to do? I've never seen your hair so short! it looks so cute! what did dave say when he came home! i loved the picture of your hair for the wig - wow great way to tell dave! someone will be very happy, it's so cool to donate your hair!

Johnson Fam said...

I love the new hair do! So, so cute and definitely not ugly as Dave would say. :)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Looks fabulous!!

Deanne said...

your new cut is very cute, Denise! perfect for summer and very sporty! (glad Dave approves and still sees you as beautiful!) :)

Thany said...

It looks SO great!!!