but I wanted to say that yesterday was the first day of Kindergarden for Calvin. He didn't want his picture taken. This year, our district started full day K so Calvin goes from 8:50am-3:15pm. It is a long day. Yesteday after he got home he said, "mom, I was at kindergarden for a long time, huh?" Yes, he sure was. It sounds like he had a good time and made a new friend who wears glasses like he does and his teacher is very nice. He has a batman backpack and a black camo lunch box. That's all for now.
2 comments:
so far so good...i hope he has lots of fun!
I'm glad he had a good day! Soooo...he didn't want you to take any pictures, does this mean you complied? How sad not to have any. I wonder if he'll regret it when he gets older....nah, probably not.
I wish I had those school hours! 7:45 to 1:45 is yucky.
Post a Comment