what termite eaten wood looks like...see the little tunnels? this was under the kitchen floor.
Sweet smiley Alexey!
This is for dave's mom. I guess dave used to suck on his lower lip. Of all the kids Alexey looks most like Dave as a baby.
I wish this was centered a little more on Alexey. I was the one holding the camera so I guess I'm lucky I got it at all!
8 comments:
I LOVE the picture of you two smiling at each other. Priceless! I just love babies right now. So sweet and pure. Why can't they stay that way forever?
oh my gosh, she is sooo cute! and happy too. you look cute too, what a happy mom with all the house work going on!
I love these pictures of you two. It's great that you found a few moments to do this!
Cute pictures!! I can't believe that you have termites. What a pain. I hope you get get them all out. Good Luck.
cute cute picture of you and Alexi. your house stuff sounds so frustrating. But won't it be nice to have a new floor? I hope it goes fast.
Alexy is so beautiful. Wow!!
Denise--
My goodness. I step out of blogworld for a week or so, and come back and your water damage problem (which was big enough) is bigger. I'm so sorry. What a mess! I hope you get things worked out as soon as possible.
On the up side, Alexey is absolutely darling and so are you.
What a sweet picture!
Post a Comment