5 is ridiculously cute. So nice to have a good baby. My baby is whining on the floor right now and kicking me. I guess I need to stop ignoring him.
She looks just like Dave! But cuter.
What a beauty! I'm SO glad you are enjoying her. That age is one of my favorites. : )
She has the best smile and looks a lot like Dave from those pictures. so glad she is great for you.
blue eyes!
She is gorgeous!! I love this age--Savvy is also sooo good! Thank you God!
She is SO.CUTE! Oh my heavens!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
5 is ridiculously cute. So nice to have a good baby. My baby is whining on the floor right now and kicking me. I guess I need to stop ignoring him.
She looks just like Dave! But cuter.
What a beauty! I'm SO glad you are enjoying her. That age is one of my favorites. : )
She has the best smile and looks a lot like Dave from those pictures. so glad she is great for you.
blue eyes!
She is gorgeous!! I love this age--Savvy is also sooo good! Thank you God!
She is SO.CUTE! Oh my heavens!
Post a Comment