Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Introducing Alexey

Born Monday March 24, 2008
12:49pm
6 lbs. 11 oz.
18 in



Alexey squinting becuase of the flash on the camera.



Dave took a pic of the dr. right before we started pushing. At the time I thought it was crazy to take pictures, becuase I was ready to get things going! but I like this one becuase it has the clock in the background (the clock says 12:46). we only pushed for a couple of minutes and she was out. To me it felt like a lot longer!! so I was really suprised when I went through the pics and saw the time here.


Very excited siblings.


Clare saying "Hi Alexey" (it sounds like "hi yucky" becusae she doesn't say the L sound yet)







I wasn't going to include this pic because the kids are much cuter than Dave and I but this is the one he sent out to his team to tell them "the baby came...thanks for covering for me for a couple of days" so I thought if all those strangers saw it why not send it out to my friends too?!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We are glad that shes here! She is adorable and has some cute cheeks! How did you come up with Alexey? Does she have a middle name?

Emilee said...

Congratulations! How wonderful for your family. And she's darling. You look fantastic for someone who just had a baby, Denise, so don't apologize for the picture.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Yeah! I love being an new Aunt. Congrats Denise. You sounded so calm on the phone, not at all like you had just been through the throes of labor. She is precious. What a cute fam you are!!!!

Em said...

Wonderful news! The first picture of her is just adorable. Hope your recovery goes quick and happy to hear Dave had/has a little time to spend with you and the babe.

I am Laura said...

Whoo hoo!!! good work she is adorable. I am so happy for you guys and your healthy new perfect baby. She truly is so cute. Welcome Alexey.

lisa h. said...

so sweet! ummm, was that 3 min of pushing you were bragging about there? maybe i'll get your luck! the kids look very excited for their new sister!

Katherine said...

Welcome Baby Alexey!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Everyone looks great--enjoy sweet Alexey!!

jhorrocks said...

I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby.

Johnson Fam said...

I've been waiting for this post all week. :) She is sure a cutie and does look a lot like Clare. Hope you are recovering well. Sure love and miss you!

Brittany said...

Congrats!!!! We're really happy for you guys :)

Chris and Reba said...

"Hi, Yucky!" :) She's just as adorable as your other kids. Here's hoping she sleeps like Claire.

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

Congratulations! You look great and I'm so glad you have a lot of help lined up. I hope you are able to get the rest you need!

Gretchen said...

I kept checking your blog to see when she came. Congratulations she is so cute. She really is a good mix of your other two. Wish we lived closer to help out. I love that you are so positive even though Dave has NO days off to help you out.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is a cutie. Welcome to the world of having three children :)

Anna M said...

Congratulations! Best wishes to your whole family.

Melissa said...

Congrats! She is so cute and I am glad everything went well... Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures...

Best Wishes..

The Larsons

Natasha said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that all went well!

Heather said...

OH my goodness, what a perfect baby! So glad everything went smoothly. Welcome Alexey!

amyh said...

Congratulations! You all look great. We really miss you!

Kimball said...

Denise! Congratulations!! I had no idea! I've been wondering about you! Alexey is a beautiful name! I hope Calvin starts to sleep for you! Good Luck! We miss you! -Bonnie