Saturday, March 29, 2008

almost a smile

6 comments:

Emilee said...

What a cute picture! She is a darling baby. And Clare and Calvin look like they are fabulous in the roles of older sister and brother.

Anonymous said...

oh...she is sweet!

Anna M said...

Such a cutie. I also have to appreciate the early waking hours of Calvin. Spencer gets up early--usually around 5:45 in the morning but not before 5 AM! Good luck!

Johnson Fam said...

She looks so much like Clare. I look forward to seeing her grow to see if she'll continue looking like her big sis.

Krystal Trapnell said...

Yay and congratulations!! I'm so glad to hear things went well (as well as they could, right?). What a sweetie! I'm partial to Allie as a nickname, but all options are great!

Krissy said...

That looks like a definite smile to me.Congrats and I hope it all continues to go well for you and family. She is such a doll!