Dave is also picky about what kind of pasta we eat. He likes Barilla so I stock up whenever it goes on sale. He is also particular about what type of noodle is used with each dinner, so if you ever have a question about what type of pasta should go with your given sauce, ask Dave. He is sure to know!

Calvin loves these peanut butter bars. We get them at Costco and he has been eating 1 or 2 (or 5) per day for the last few months. They are high in calories and fat so they're not a good diet food but since Calvin doesn't eat much I like that they give him lots of calories. He also loves home made rolls when I make them. And, he loves mango.

Clare loves all things sweet. One thing sweet that we make once or twice a week is "strawberry ice cream" also known as smoothies. Into the blender we put 3 ice cubes, 4 frozen strawberries, 1-2 bananas and the juice from 1 orange. I have found that having the OJ in the smoothie makes it sweet enough that you don't have to add any sugar or honey. We have an orange tree that seems to have an unlimited supply of oranges so it is quick and cheap for us to use an orange because we never have OJ on hand from the store. This is a good drink for me to serve Clare with lunch since it's just fruit and no added sugar like most of the other sweets she likes!
As for me ..... I like anything I don't have to cook. My favorite food lately is still the Chinese chicken salad from souplantation that I think I've mentioned several times. I love ice water and enjoy having an ice maker in the freezer.
2 comments:
joe likes that barilla thick spaghetti too! i like the barilla plus also.
Rice strike? Really?
Post a Comment