Clare started the day a little timid. This was her response when we asked her if she wanted to go on the airplane ride with Calvin.
This car ride ended up being one of the favorites.
When Calvin went on this ride the first time he was laughing hysterically the entire time, especially as he got whipped around the corner.
I like this one becuase it also shows Emiley in the back as she is going around the corner.
Clare was too scared to go on it in the morning but by evening had gotten brave enough to give it a try.
She even put her hands up!
Emiley and Clare had a good time being together. They went everywhere in the back of the stroller together. I love cousins....we need some more.
This truck ride was another favorite. The horns were so fun (and so obnoxious for the adults)!
Clare's personal favorite was the bounce house. She did everything she could to stay inside, including running to the corner to hide when they said "time to get out" and jumping back in after we got her shoes on.
3 comments:
great pictures of everyone, it looks so fun!
i want to see a pic of you 100 weeks pregnant!
that is great you guys are so close to so many fun parks! I think I would be at Sea World every other week (ha ha)... the weather sounds lovely!
So fun! What a lovely adventure! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment