Friday, December 7, 2007

Canker Sore Cure




First, sorry about the tiny picture --I couldn't find a better one.

Over a year ago, a dentist recommended that I try a new toothpaste to help with cankers. It took a little while to find this but I am so glad I did. I found it at CVS in Columbus and here in SD as well. It has basically cured my canker sores. I used to get several a month and now I get one on a very rare occasion -- I've probably had just a couple over this last year. One time I forgot to bring the toothpaste on a week long vacation and I did end up getting a couple by the end of the week. So, if you are the type that gets cankers I highly recommend Rembrandt toothpaste for canker sores. It is kind of expensive compared to the regular stuff but well worth it!

4 comments:

lisa h. said...

good to know. i rarely get them, but when i do they are so painful!!

lisa h. said...

is it just regular rembrant or a special kind?

Denise said...

special kind -- it says "canker sore" on the box. I don't know it'd cure them once you have them but it helps to keep them away.

Denise said...

special kind -- it says "canker sore" on the box. I don't know it'd cure them once you have them but it helps to keep them away.