Thursday, August 23, 2007

4 Things About Me

Four (paying) jobs that I have had in my life:

Teacher
Researcher in a Lab
Worked in a Hallmark store
Worked in a clean room at a engineering plant

Four places that I have lived:

Utah
Ohio
San Diego
Chicago (from ages 0-3)

Four places that I have been to on vacation:

NYC
London
Hawaii
Caribbean

Four of my favorite foods:
1. My Mom's birthday cake. Layers of white and chocolate cake with layers of real whipping cream and homemade chocolate frosting. A close second is Jessica's orange cake :)
2. chocolate milk
3. thanksgiving dinner -- homemade rolls and mashed potatoes included
4. souplantation (also called sweet tomatoes in other parts of the country. It is a restaurant. I love the Chinese chicken salad, chicken noodle soup, chili, and tortellini soup)

Four places I would rather be right now:

On vacation without the kids
at souplantation (can you tell it's dinner time?!)
On vacation without the kids or dave -- with some girlfriends instead
Getting my haircut. I am long overdue for that one.

2 comments:

lisa h. said...

I'll go on vacation too! let's plan a girls cruise!

Cellista said...

12 days and I'll be on vacation without the kids!! I'm not counting down or anything. That cake sounds divine!
We have Sweet Tomatoes here, and it's just not as good as Souplantation in CA. We rarely go.