Saturday we had a fun beach day. The kids love to go play in the water.
Below shows what happened everytime a wave came. Clare would hang on to dave and laugh with delight and calvin would brace himself on daves leg.
Dave wanted me to remove this picture becuase he things he looks fat. ( I almost couldn't type this becuase i am laughing so hard.)
Above: Clare with her water wings swimming all by herself and dave looking just lovely.
Below are pictures of Calvin's swimming class. He goes for 30 minutes each day (mon-fri). He loves it! He has done 2 weeks and will do one week more. We are doing it at a local high school and it is REALLY cheap compared to the other places or private lessons.
ONe of the games the kids played was submarine where they'd ride on the arms and back of the teacher and then all go underwater together. Calvin is wearing the orange swimming shirt.
2 comments:
Looks sooo nice. Did you change your background color? I like it.
~Jessica
I like that last picture of Calvin ready to dive. How cute. I am now officially jealous of you living near the beach. looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment