We have tons of spiders here in the house. Daddy-long legs. They are in every corner. When I first got here I thought that if I cleaned really well they'd go away and never return but I was wrong. They appear in the cleanest of spots -- sometimes just to spite me I think! The picture is of one big spider and lots of little spiders I found behind a little stand that had our phone on it. I think getting all of them at once (with Windex) was my biggest kill yet. I kill at least one, if not several spiders a day. {Sorry the picture isn't that great, but it gives you an idea}
We also have ants here -- little sugar ants. They come out by the millions if there is ANY food left out. This morning there was a huge trail of them that had found a minuscule flake of honey bunches of oats. They are especially bad when the weather heats up and we are having our hottest weather of the summer so far. I hope as it cools off a little this weekend the ants will march away! They drive me nuts!
2 comments:
Eww, gross. Good luck getting rid of all them!
YUCK!! I just squished a spider that size that was crawling INSIDE my open Harry Potter book as I was reading it. They're everywhere--and like you say, it's not because things aren't clean.
Crazy!
Post a Comment