From you guys? ;)
i really hope you pulled out the video camera! gotta love calvin!
ok, i have to admit...you might find me doing that at 4am
Denise, the men in your life are hilarious!
It sounds like you have a teenager in the house already! Does it make you wonder if he's ever done anything like that without you waking up?
I do wonder what my kids do when they're awake before I'm up some days. So far the only thing I'm aware of, Andrew tried to make brownies by himself one morning. In the dog's food and water dishes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
From you guys? ;)
i really hope you pulled out the video camera! gotta love calvin!
ok, i have to admit...you might find me doing that at 4am
Denise, the men in your life are hilarious!
It sounds like you have a teenager in the house already! Does it make you wonder if he's ever done anything like that without you waking up?
I do wonder what my kids do when they're awake before I'm up some days. So far the only thing I'm aware of, Andrew tried to make brownies by himself one morning. In the dog's food and water dishes.
Post a Comment