Hello to those of you who successfully made the transition to the private blog.
Here are my top 3 reasons to have a blog (in no particular order).
1. Calvin is starting school this year.
2. Dave is a Dr.
-right now if you google "Gonda, Dr., neurosurgery, crazy" our blog is the #1 hit. We probably don't want dave's patients knowing he tastes car fluid and irons his shirt while wearing it. Or anything else about him.
3. We live in a house.
-If we post a picture of the house then you know it's ours...unlike in front of or in back of an apartment complex where ours could be any number of homes. And every house is unique. Plus, we'll be here for a while.
Welcome!
5 comments:
I'm on. Thanks for inviting me. I love to read your blog. Hey, thanks for the letter in the mail. It made our day. That was very sweet of you. Hope all is well with you guys.
Hey Denise! Thanks for the invite. I'm assuming you have my blog address, if not email- (if you want it)!
I'm glad I can get my fill of CA through your blog!
So glad you made it home safe. I'm still so bummed I didn't get to say goodbye amidst all the craziness! I'm glad you have a blog--I love checking in on my friends. One day I'll get my act together and start one too!
Thanks for the link! Dave is too funny and I love reading your blog. I think the one about Calvin in the bathroom has to be my favorite though! Have fun in CA and we will keep in touch.
Yeah!!! Thanks so much and soooo good to hear from you :) Book club just wasn't the same without you~I'm just glad we can still get our fill of the Gonda's!
Post a Comment