Today I filled up my beast of a gas tank. I had to do it in two separate transactions bucause the first time the pump stopped at $85. My second attempt added $22 more, so for a total of $107 I filled my tank. Today gas was 2.999999 and the lowest I've seen it is about 2.95. What is gas costing you these days?
6 comments:
if i shop at giant eagle i get gas perks....20-40 cents off per gallon. our is around the same i think $3.00, maybe a little more.
joe got a letter for Jury Duty today!
we are paying about $2.85. I hope you don't have to fill up that often.
Hi, this is my first blog post! We just came down to $2.69 so I should go fill up. :)
We miss you at bookclub too!
I don't even look at the price, I just fill up and it is around 40-45 dollars each time and I fill up once a week. I hate it!!!
This is why I don't want a suburban! I just can't wrap my head around paying that much for gas at one time! DH just doesn't understand that. Gas is under $2.90 right now if you go to Costco, so I can fill up for under $40.
Post a Comment