Last Sunday at 10:45 (church starts at 11) as I was getting shoes on the kids and trying to load them into the car I hear a call from dave, "Denise. Come in here, I need your help. DENISE." Denise said, "What do you need?" Dave "Just come help. PLEASE" So, I came into the room and found dave as you see him in the picture ... leaning down on the ironing board with one arm apparently missing. At first I thought dave was hurt but then he spoke again. "Can you straighten out my sleeve, I'm trying to iron it." WHAT?!! Ironing your shirt with it on. I laughed so hard that I cried and I did not help him straighten out his shirt to iron it. He was on his own for that one!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Chapter 245 in the book about Dave (I haven't documented all of the chapters here)
Last Sunday at 10:45 (church starts at 11) as I was getting shoes on the kids and trying to load them into the car I hear a call from dave, "Denise. Come in here, I need your help. DENISE." Denise said, "What do you need?" Dave "Just come help. PLEASE" So, I came into the room and found dave as you see him in the picture ... leaning down on the ironing board with one arm apparently missing. At first I thought dave was hurt but then he spoke again. "Can you straighten out my sleeve, I'm trying to iron it." WHAT?!! Ironing your shirt with it on. I laughed so hard that I cried and I did not help him straighten out his shirt to iron it. He was on his own for that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
love it! i'm ready for read the othe 244 chapters! i can totally "hear" dave saying denise come here!
That is great! Just think he is a future surgeon.
please, please tell me that you are keeping a detailed journal. This will make an AMAZING book by the time you are done with residency. We are library people, but I would purchase it.
Men are so funny aren't they? Loving your blog Denise, and also you are missed!!!
That was way too funny. I started laughing as soon as I saw the picture, and all I could think is, some things never change!
OH MY GOSH!!!! Dave does the funniest things EVER. But I think your story telling makes them even better.
So, a day later I decided I had to look at this again. I snorted this time.
Post a Comment