Friday, July 20, 2007

Beach Day!

Today we went to the beach for a little while. the kids have fun playing in the sand and wading in the water. the water is pretty chilly and I am always amazed at how the kids don't seem to mind at all and are still happy to get all wet! We usually go to the beach in the morning when it is not as crowded and not to hot either. It is a lot of trouble to bring the camera to the beach but I thought I'd give it a try so that we'd have a few pictures this time. we haven't been to the beach a lot since we've moved here but I want to eventually set up a beach day where we schedule to go once a week. Hopefully with some friends too. When I was growing up we always had a beach day with friends and it was a great tradition that I'd like to keep alive!










3 comments:

lisa h. said...

evan says: i got to have chips today. i went to the park today. we're going to the movies tonight. i miss you calvin.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE!

lisa h. said...

good idea to schedule a beach day, it's so easy to forget about and just not go. my parents never go to the beach, how sad!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh love the beach pictures. They make me miss CA. Definitely make time to go to the beach. Some of my fondest memories growing up were just splashing in the waves and getting all sandy.

Of course, cleaning up afterwards and all the sunscreen involved is less fun. But it's all worth it!