Sunday, February 11, 2007

Happy Birthday to Calvin

Calvin turned 4 years old on Saturday. We celebrated his birthday by going to a fun gym with several of his friends.







We spent one morning at the dr. office. They gave the kids sucker's to keep them happy. They also had fun playing in, under and on the exam table. It was a LONG wait!!







Calvin got a stomach bug this week. Poor thing! He was sick for half a day and then was all better. At one point he fell sleep in his bowl (it was clean though, don't worry)!!







Clare loves this little Elmo chair. I thought this picture of her reading an Elmo book was darling.



1 comment:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Denise, I saw your link on Laura's page and am amazed at how Clare has grown up! I don't even recognize her. It's fun to read about your family. Did I hear you guys are headed to San Deigo? That's awesome.

Krystal