Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sledding


We got about 6 inches of snow yesterday afternoon and today was COLD but sunny and beautiful. Calvin loved going down the hill all by himself once he got the hang of it! After sledding we came home and Calvin learned about the wonderful world of hot chocolate!





Clare wasn't too impressed with sledding so she decided to spend the rest of the day in the car eating peanut butter m&m's (reces pieces).






Tomorrow we are celebrating Calvin's birthday. I made a cake this morning and left it out to cool for an hour or so. When I left the room to change over the laundry Calvin stuck his hand in the middle of the cake to take a little taste and make a big mess! What a stinker. Tomorrow morning I guess we'll make another one. He is very excited to have his birthday cake with a #4 candle on top!




No comments: