Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mr. Ring Bearer

In March Calvin will be the a ring bearer at a wedding so we got him a new suit, shirt and shoes for the occasion. This morning we practiced!



We used Dave's real ring to practice so it would be more like the real deal :) He didn't want to try with a pillow this time so he just held it in his hand.




Here is a closeup of his sweet shoes! They are size 9. He says they are too tight so we need to go back to the store and get #10. I don't know if it is true -- they appear to fit just fine but he is set on having shoes with the number 10 on them.

What do you think Pete and Jessica?


2 comments:

J* said...

Those are sweet shoes! I know you didn't want me to find out about your blog, but you can't keep a good thing secret for long!!!! I found the link on Lisa's page...so she's responsible. :)
~Jessica

lisa h. said...

ahhh Jessica shhhh! I really didn't mean to make it public, but I use the links on my page to get to everyone else's so I don't have to remember the urls! Calvin looks great! oh, it's too cute!