Forgive me for all the unrelated pics, but this was the easiest way to get all these pics up!
My favorite picture of late! Cute Jo and I at dog beach right around her 1st b-day!
AT the science center.A different trip to dog beach with the Gondas when they were here in June! This is coronado - the most beautiful beach in SD.
Tressel is such a patient dog.
Out for ice cream after the beach.
Jo loved her cousin Kate.
Zoo trip with Grandma and Grandpa Gonda.
Baby giraffe 14 days old.
This is how life is for Dave - he always has kids crawling all over him.
The whole gang!
Clare didn't want to go on the skyfari ride!
And more from dog beach -(ocean beach). Jo is so happy to be in the sand.
Look how big our dog is compared to little jo!
I think the beach is her favorite place these days. It is amazing to me that she doesn't try to eat the sand there!
Even babies need to play DS sometimes.
Usually we go to dog beach on mornings when I have to take Calvin to school and in the lazy summer days this means I pull the girls out of bed and stick them in the car in jammies and we go to the beach! They always grumble that they don't want to go to the beach but then love it when we get there and play happily for as long as I want to stay (less than an hour).


No comments:
Post a Comment