Friday, July 13, 2012

Clare's Dance

This year Clare took a tap/ballet class. It was a nice experience. She had a couple of friends from
school in class with her and a wonderful sweet teacher, Miss Garyn. 

Two weeks before the real recital there was a dress rehearsal.

 Olivia, Clare and Scarlett


The morning of the recital there was a PJ's rehearsal. The kids could wear whatever clothes they wanted but just needed to be there to practice being on the real stage. The girls were so cute!

Here is Clare's class with her cute teacher, Miss Garyn.




 Aunt Shianne did Clare's hair and make-up for the show!

  A few pre-performance pictures!



Lexey wanted to have her hair straightened for a change! Dave thinks she looks just like Clare with straight hair and pretends he can't tell them apart. The girls think it is so silly and fun but Dave told me in all seriousness that he really can't tell them apart! He is a hoot!



Overall dance was great. I am not sure if I will sign up Clare again this year. Even though she loved it she seems indifferent to go back and if she isn't begging me to go back I might be better off saving my $ for fellowship interviews next fall. Plus, if I sign up Clare I know Alexey will beg to do dance also.  Even though they would love it, it would be pretty expensive to have both of them in it and quite an ordeal, especially for the recital!

No comments: