Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lots of Pictures!


As I mentioned once before I got a new camera.  It is so fun to play around with it and take lots of pictures. My main problem now is that I have too many pictures!!! Here are a few from our first few days with the camera!

Dave's office (which was Calvin's bedroom before. We had just finished painted it when we realized it was the best and only place we could put Dave's office. Dave moved in and Calvin moved out!)

Cute cousin Parker and baby Jo!

Beautiful Clare!
 Crazy darling girls!

 Lex loves to make silly faces.
 WE have the most handsome dog!

 Clare loves to dance with Jo -- looks like Jo loves it too!

 Freshly cleaned baby.
 If you are wondering how much my dog sheds, this is one weeks worth of hair. We left him home for a week with a college student watching him while we were at Grandpas funeral. This is what I swept up the day I got home. It is so nice to have a short haired dog!
 Fun little photo shoot with the cutest baby ever!!!


 Dave is always making silly faces when I try to take his picture! He sure is handsome and fun!

 Lexey beautiful green eyed girl.
 Buckeye baby eating blueberries!

 Clare was a ladybug for school chorus. (more pics of this to come.)



 Look at that  hair!! Where did she get those amazing natural curls?!!  I gave her a trim after this pic was taken. I am kind of sorry I cut it at all.

 Baby Austin checking out tressel.

 cutest little face in the world.
 beautiful girls!

2 comments:

lisa h. said...

great photos - everyone is so cute!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

The camera alone makes you look like a professional photographer!