#10. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP
#9. Of course I know everything!
#8. (the phone call at 8pm). We just added on another case.
#7. Trust me. I'm a Doctor! (countless children of dr's accidently conceived thanks to this misplaced trust)
#6. I can't commit to that. I'm on call.
#5. Can you hold my pager for a minute?
#4. Let's drive two cars in case I get called in.
#3. I was so tired driving home... to keep myself awake . . . I had the windows down, ate, turned the music up, and ran a couple of red lights!
#2. I'm covering for .... because he has plans that he doesn't want to miss.
#1. (getting this call at 6am) Babe, I forgot my pager at home today, can you please keep it with you all day and then call me every time it goes off to let me know what it said?
5 comments:
nice
funny! I am glad you have a good sense of humor!
amen!
You gals are all saints for going through that!
good list.
I get the. I fell asleep while driving home tonight. What?? Like literally fell asleep??? Ben is like "yeah at every red light. I can't help it."
Post a Comment