Calvin has been asking for contacts for years. This year we decided to see if it would be something he could try. His prescription is pretty severe so we were not sure if it would even be possible. However, our eye dr. said he could try them. Since he only needs it in one eye it is a bit more affordable also! Anyway, we went to the contact lens fitting this week. The optician said Calvin was the easiest lens fitting patient she has ever had! how's that for news....it's not something I hear very often. The lens fit very well so she ordered some contacts in Calvin's prescription. We will pick them up in a few weeks. This could be life changing! Calvin has worn glasses since he was 3. I am happy for him!
Jo is more and more darling all the time. She is also quite chubby. She is transitioning from sleeping everywhere on the go to only wanting to sleep in bed. It is nice she'll take such great naps in bed but I miss being able to be out and about all day and know she will just sleep when she needs to. It is hard to get her the sleep she needs with the other kids' school schedule. Not to mention I need to grocery shop, etc. If Jo had it her way she'd be awake for an hour and then sleep for 2-3 hours.
I took some beautiful pics of lex and clare on the swings sunday afternoon. WE often go to the park on Sunday afternoon with the entire family (including tressel). It is good for everyone to get out and enjoy the beautiful days!
Jo and I liked the swing too!
Where is dave right now? How did I get this precious computer time? He is playing super mario bros on wii. Apparently Calvin recently deleted all of their progress so he has been playing lots to catch up!
4 comments:
How fun for Calvin. Be sure to post pictures and updates.
haha sounds like joe and evan, silly boys and their video games. nice pics. and yeah, i didn't think kids could wear contacts...that will be so nice!
nice to finally see some pictures!
Beautiful girls! That will be nice for Calvin to have contacts. I hope it works out.
Post a Comment