Dave and I had driven separately since we had two cars up in Annapolis. Dave took the kids home and I got to enjoy so peace and quiet with just JoAnne in my car.
Dave came home to the wrong house. He picked up Lex who was sound asleep and unloaded the other kids. He started walking in the house, opened the storm door and hear a huge dog barking!! He ran back to the car and told the kids to run back to the car too!! They were just a couple of doors down from Scott's house and made it safely home. I told dave we should go back to that house and tell them that their guard dog works!!! We have tested our dog and know that our guard dog does not work (as a guard dog). hmmm, I wonder how tressel is doing without us.
*at the end of the week the kids said that they thought their favorite part of the trip was hanging out at grandmas house.
a quick FHE at grandma and grandpa's house. grandpa read a scripture with two very silly girls behind him as Calvin worked on his craft.
tired baby but super cute hat!
3 comments:
Jo's hat is amazing! Love!
LOL!!!!!! I always get the BEST laughs when I read your posts. The "wrong house" story is HILARIOUS!!! lol
I LOVE the cat picture with Alexey! So cute! I bet it is so nice for your kids to be at Dave's parents house and experience that side of the grandma/grandpa stuff.
Tim and I did d.c. in med school and I remember how big arlington is. Big enough, there is a stop there from the metro. Your kids are troopers to do that walk.
Post a Comment