Friday, July 8, 2011

JoAnne joins the family

Jessica took some great pictures on her camera and emailed them along. I love these closeups of little Jo!



The kids came to see JoAnne this morning. Lex was obsessed with her. It was pretty cute. Clare also loved holding her. Calvin didn't want to hold her (typical boy response) but does love her!







We didn't tell the kids her name 'til they got here this morning. Here I was telling them her name and letting them meet her for the first time. It was such a sweet moment!

style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 266px; height: 400px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhrSbJ8-fGe8CSJfddxa33hRz8odl7Gn_kwl95EBKoovyNuF0ovgfBWbvSHw6KiySHBCBwn_Xzmr7iMafHIFkI15jRG14J4n2JHGVRLv6z2u-ot2PjlxHS3ZtKzOubkgvTIC0gkvYFiJwz_/s400/DSC_0426.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5627126123180729858" />
this one was taken last night right an hour or so after she was born.

sorry about the weird stuff..I cut and pasted something wrong.
!

11 comments:

Erin Mason said...

She is precious! We are so happy for you and your family :)

Natasha said...

So precious! Congratulations!

Heather said...

You look great, Denise. The kids are so cute meeting JoAnne for the first time. I love Lex's little face smiling up at the camera. Congratulations!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Congrats!! Little Jo is darling--enjoy her!

I am Laura said...

I love all those pictures. So fun to have a new baby. Welcome to the world baby Jo.

Melissa said...

Alexey looks SO excited! Congrats to your family!

Cellista said...

She's beautiful! I really like the picture of the kids meeting her for the first time. I always say one of my favorite things about parenting is watching the sibling relationships develop between the boys.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

I want to kiss her little cheeks! That was a special moment when you told the kids her name. Memories!

Laura said...

Denise! She is SO precious and I love her name. hey I don't have your email address- send me a quick email if you get a sec so I have it!
lsrminer@gmail.com

Kellie said...

Oh she is so precious! What a fun time for you and your family. Congratulations!

Janell said...

Great posts and fun pictures of the family. I think you look great too, even after having a baby. Terrific job Denise. For us three and four have been pretty similar. Just busy all the time. You'll do great at it! Love you guys. Take care.