Jo loved the hospital binkies. I have been trying to get her to take one at home and she hasn't liked them much so I was happy to find that these ones worked! I aksed the nurse to get us a few extras so that we'd have them in the future. She brought me 7 more...hopefully that'll get us through our 2 years of binkie use. They are vanilla scented and we all love orange in our family.
hanging out in the hospital room and taking pictures of ourselves in the mirror.
JoAnne spent most of the time happily sleeping as babies her age usually do!
Momma did not get much sleep. Here I am not sleeping here is the "bed"
Oh Denise, I am so so sorry to hear about this. How awful for both of you but glad nothing was seriously wrong. Nothing like getting less sleep when you are already sleep deprived. She is sure a cute little thing!
1 comment:
Oh Denise, I am so so sorry to hear about this. How awful for both of you but glad nothing was seriously wrong. Nothing like getting less sleep when you are already sleep deprived. She is sure a cute little thing!
Post a Comment