Sunday, July 24, 2011

2 weeks old! JoAnne was up to 7lbs. 2oz. so she is gaining weight fine and growing well.


After baths with underwear only...I so wish they were all dressed since it is such a great picture of them all!! I love these 4 kiddos!

JoAnne is most alert and awake in the evening. Last night after Lex was in bed Calvin and Clare got to snuggle with Jo and take pictures of each other holding her. Lex has a cold this week so I've been trying to keep her away from baby but it is very frustrating for her. She says, "I not sick." "I wash my hands" ... it is nothing serious but I don't want the baby to get it!





swimming!! jo and i sit in the shade while the kids swim. lex is totally wild and clare has become a strong and independent swimmer. I have told our friends that we swim at home every day at 3:30 and they are welcome to come join us. At 3:30 htere is good shade for me and the baby to sit in so we can watch the kids. It has been a great couple of weeks. (calvin didnt' come the one day I had my camera so I'll have to take it out agian)








one day lex was chewing on a pen and it exploded in her mouth and all over ger clothes. luckily she was already wearing a grubby tshirt since we were about to keave for art.



We have had a great summer. only a few very hot days so far. usually it is hottest in Aug and Sept so we still have our hottest yet to come. for our couple of pretty hot days, I let the baby wore just a blanket and diaper. she wiggled her tiny naked arms out and I thought it was adorable. Everything about jo is adorable!

pardon my bad typing and quick notes...I am one handed...getting a few pics up while I feeding the babe!

In other news, i have squeezed into some regular clothes which is nice (even though they are a few sizes bigger than my normal clothes). I am feeling good, baby is sleeping well, everything is great. not perfect of course but we're good. I have had so much help the last 2 weeks it has really helped me get my feet on the ground. I am so thankful.

4 comments:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I just remembered that you had a birthday this past week! keep your eyes out for a card in the mail!

Scott said...

Alexi looks scary with her Joker makeup on, and wild indeed jumping in the pool from the high dive.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

So cute! And way to go with the one handed typing. You're back in crazy multi-tasking mode:)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

That photo of all your 4 kids is adorable!! Calvin is looking really grown up and different these days...