Wednesday, March 9, 2011

calvin's baptism

Last Saturday was Calvin's baptism. It was a great day. Calvin was very excited all day and made sure to get himself and his dad ready so that they could be really really early!





After the baptism we came back to our house for cake and friends. It was really fun for the kids to run around a bit and give everyone a chance to be together!


Calvin picked his cake. He wanted orange and blue and a football cake. Aztecs is the SDSU team name!


We had some Gonda's come to town for the baptism which was really nice. Sunday afternoon the kids had a lot of fun playing together and the adults had fun catching up!
cousin Aislee
cousin Andy
lex
clare

3 comments:

Pete said...

That's great. I see CB was wearing her Michigan cheer outfit! How cute.

Scott said...

Lance thought Clare's sweatshirt was pretty funny. I had teased him that Clare had shrunk to be miniature and that's why the sweatshirt was so big.

Janell said...

I heard it was a great weekend and I am so glad that joe and the kids were able to come down. Sometimes Andy looks so much like Ben, don't you think? This picture especially!