my lovely car is 16 years old. It is almost time to get rid of this wonderful gal who has served us well!
We are considering some of the minivans, and maybe even another suburban.
If you have a shout out for your great family car, or warning against, I'd love to hear it!
5 comments:
We have an odyssey.. got one before Natalie was born and we LOVE it! I know so many people are against vans, but the automatic sliding doors are awesome and I would not give that up for anything. And if you are considering more kids, they can hold up to 8 passengers so that is great.
Is the 'burb really 16 years old? Wow, that's amazing. You should offer to be on a GM commercial talking about how much you love your suburban, and then they'll surprise you by giving you a new one.
I like scott's comment. You're a good commenter, Scott!
We have an Odyssey as well. We love it!
our kia has been good....but getting pretty tight w/ 4 kids!
Post a Comment