Saturday, March 27, 2010

titty tat


This picture is a couple of months old but I thought it was worth posting anyway. Our friends got a kitty for Christmas and we went over to see it. Alexey LOVES dogs and cats. If we didn't have a dog I would get a cat. (quick side story: the other day when Clare asked for a cat I said, "no, we can't because we already have a dog. She said, "well how about when Tressel dies, then can we get a cat?" I didn't really answer but I don't think she realizes how sad it will be when Tressel dies).

Anyway, Alexey loved this little kitty. She calls it "titty tat." When our time holding the kitty was over and I told alexey it was time to go she said "okay" and picked up the kitty and started walking out the door and waving bye to everyone. She thought she would just take it home!

One of our friends got a teacup yorkie -- currently 1 pound, going to be 3 lbs full grown -- and we are super excited to go visit it this week too!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Makes me miss our little Phoebe Jo kitty. Hopefully after residency is over and we "settle" we can get us a dog and a cat too.

lisa h. said...

evan wants a hamster, but i'm pretty sure the dog would try to eat it. it will be devasting for calder when milly dies. so sad to think about. hopefully it won't be for a long time and the kids will be older. that is so cute alexey started to leave w/ the cat, kids are so funny!