Monday, March 29, 2010

random pictures and glimpses of our life

Clare asked me to help her tie this ribbon around her neck "like Grandma Linda" who wore a pretty scarf while she was here! I just love Clare. She is so observant and so feminine!
Whenever we are getting ready to go, Tressel is there. What do I mean by "there"? I mean he is under my feet and/or sitting by the door and not missing a thing as we load the car, get shoes on, pack snacks and get ready to go! Then, he is usually the first in the car.
Here he is in the car, ready to go, with car-mate and room-mate Clare.
Most days I let him go w/ me to drop off Calvin at school and often we'll go someplace fun (for him) after like a park or playground or the best of all -- dog beach!



This particular day we were actually going to dog beach. The girls were getting over a bad bad cold and too sick to play w/ friends but well enough to go out and get some sunshine. Notice how well the sand sticks to the snot.



Aren't the kids cute?!! On this day we were off to school for Calvin and Clare had a mini Children's Chorus performance for "the Grandmas and Grandpas" at and old folks home. And Alexey was wearing the cutest outfit ever thanks to Pete and Jessica! When we got home from the chorus performance and a couple of errands on the way home I was changing Clare out of her chorus clothes and noticed she was burning up. (She ran a temp of 104 for 2 days). I felt TERRIBLe for dragging her out so sick and for exposing so many people to her illness. We did purell before going in and I hope that it was enough not to get anyone sick.






Clare is in the middle wearing red pants. She didn't sing hardly at all == probably 'cuz she felt so sick.

1 comment:

Jessica Dahlquist said...

All your kids are cute as a button!