Sunday, March 14, 2010

great-grandparents

A couple of weeks ago my grandparents - Grandpa Calvin and Grandma Joyce - had a long layover in LA so we met 1/2 in orange county for lunch. It was great to see them for a few hours. The kids warmed up to them very fast, which was fun to see.












we found a nearby playground in a beautiful area of Orange county in Dana Point area. It is so beautiful (tracy, it was different than the one you recommended but thanks for doing that anyway).



Alexey's hair is finally growing and going crazy with those darling curls. I don't really know what to do with them so they are always flying wild! She will be 2 next week. It is amazing how fast the time goes by!


big shout out to my aunt and uncle Shauna and al who drove them down to meet us!

4 comments:

I am Laura said...

You are lucky to still have grandparents. Alexey is getting really old looking.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I am glad that it worked out! What sweet-looking grandparents!

Scott said...

When are you going to come visit me?

Pete said...

Very cute Denise. I love Alexey's curls.